2009년 1월 6일 화요일

Self-Introduction - 1Day Writing(modified)

Let me introduce myself. My name is Celie in English and Kim A-young in Korean. I’m 22 years old in this year. I don’t know my western age but I was born in 1988 when the Olympics were held in Korea. My hometown and birthplace is Yangsan in Kyoungsangnamdo. It is a very good place to live because the air and the water are clean, the weather is warm in winter and there is not too much rain, snow, or wind. Besides, Yangsan is near Busan and Ulsan, two of the largest cities.
My family is big. It consists of my grandparents, my parents, my older brother and me. I often really miss them because my home is too far from where I live in, Siheung, Kounggido to visit frequently. The reason that I am here is I’m a student of Korea Polytechnic University. I am majoring in e-Business working for, ‘KPU Press’, my school newspaper as a reporter. I am more interested in mass communication than my major, because I hope to be a reporter for a daily newspaper in the future.
I am trying to study and have more experiences related to my dream. Two weeks ago, I was chosen to make a report for ‘Beautiful Siheng’, a newspaper which is published by Siheung City. I really hope that I can have new experiences related to my dream. And I am participating in ‘KPU Winter Intensive English Program’ because I need to better at English to be a reporter of a main daily newspaper. After IEP, I would like to study English in US through the exchange student system between my school and Southern Utah University. I’ll study hard for that and my dream.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기