2009년 1월 11일 일요일

Idea of a Perfect Day - 2Day Writing(modified)

I think that a perfect day is a happy day. For me, a happy day is one during which I do something with precious people around me. Whatever the place, whatever the season, I am happy if I am with my family, my boyfriend or my friends.
A perfect spring day is one during which I go on a picnic with my friends. The weather would be warm and fresh. We each would have a lunch box full of delicious food, and we would somewhere like an amusement park, a mountain, or the sea. We would be very happy just because we are together. Maybe a perfect fall day is similar to this.
A perfect summer day is one during which I am with my boyfriend on a beautiful beach. The weather would be hot but there are would be a cool wind. I would wear a bikini and be very sexy. My tall, handsome boyfriend who loves me very much would be beside me. My boyfriend and I would play on the beach during the daytime, and look at the shining stars at the night. People would envy us.
A perfect winter day is one during which I am with my family in a warm house. We would lie on a warm floor and watch television. We would also eat potatoes, roasted sweet potatoes, roasted chestnut or fruit and laugh loudly at the television show.
I love to do things with precious people around me. The days during which I do something with my family, or my boyfriend, my friends are some of the happiest and a perfect day. I always hope for and look forward to those the days.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기