2009년 1월 4일 일요일

My Boyfriend


My Boyfriend's name is Ko Yong-soo. He is 1 year older than me, 23 years old. His birthday is December 10, blood type is O. He is tall and handsome. Besides, he has a dimple and great skin. His family is only three consists of parents and only son, he. He sings a song very well and also plays the piano very well. He likes soda pop, chocolate cookie, cheese cake, and apple and so on.
He and I are students in the same shool, Korea Polytechnic University. But we aren't same department. My major is e-Business and his major is Mechanical Engineering. We was classmate in only one class of cultural subject 'Communication in English'. We fell in love in October 30, 2007 and we have dated since Novemver 12, that year. By the way, we were broken up March 30, 2008, but we have dated again since May 31, my birthday, and we love each other very much now.
He is blunt and he rerely expess that he loves me. But I konw, he is warm-hearted person and he loves me very much. I love him, too. We won't break up again.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기